20 years practice in a variety of settings (residential, out-patient, community mental health, private practice) providing Mental Health and Substance Abuse treatment interventions; helping individuals, couples families and adolescent clients address the issues that may be interfering with their daily life.
- Master of Science, (Mental Health Agency) in Counseling and Human Development – Troy State University.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology – Columbia College
Licensure and Certifications:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Senior Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC III)
- Reality Therapy Certified (RTC)
- Iron John – Robert Blye
- Choice Theory a New Psychology on Personal Freedom – Willaim Glasser
- Last Lecture – Randy Pausch